Autor Wiadomość
wawrzyn

Wysłany: 2012-07-10, 12:47   KONCERT xTRUE NATUREx -kraków

BLINDMAN MELODIES & CRIME STORIES PREZENTUJĄ:

DATA 17.07.2012
MIEJSCE KRAKÓW - DACH NAD SWEET SURRENDER - ul. Zabłocie 25
START 18:00
WJAZD 7zł

Koncert odbędzie się na dachu na wysokości 7-go pietra. Będzie on połączony z wegańskim piknikiem, na którym będą wegańskie wypieki i grill. Dodatkowo myślimy nad jakąś poza muzyczną rozrywką. Więcej szczegółów wkrótce...

Wydarzenie na FB - hxxps://www.facebook.com/events/357787027590912/

ZAGRA:

xTRUE NATUREx (Wandering West/U.S.A.)
Projekt muzyczny stworzony przede wszystkim w celu podnoszenia świadomości wokół zagadnień takich jak wyzwolenie zwierząt, ziemi oraz ludzi (z ich zniewolenia od wszelkich uzależnień). Poprzez swoją muzykę chcą dotrzeć do serc i umysłów ludzi spoza sceny hardcore-punk. Niosą przesłanie jakie niosły/niosą zespoły pokroju Earth Crisis, Gather czy Anchor podane w delikatniejszej formie muzycznej, która jest być może łatwiejsze do zaakceptowania przez szersze grono odbiorców. Nazwa zespołu w żaden sposób nie odnosi się do ruchu hardline, ma raczej osobiste znaczenie i ma skłaniać do refleksji nad życiem, Prawdziwa natura to ograniczenie cierpienia w jakikolwiek sposób. W skrócie Vegan SxE Acoustic core.
hxxp://www.myspace.com/xtruenaturexmusic
hxxps://www.facebook.com/xtruenaturex
hxxp://xtruenaturex.bandcamp.com/

WSPIERAJĄ NAS:
Kawiarnia Sweet Surrender - hxxp://www.sweetsurrender.pl/
Viva Kraków - hxxp://www.krakow.viva.org.pl/

Wokalista KEEGAN prezentuje bardzo mądre podejście do praw zwierząt (w tym ludzi).
Warto poznać jego przemyślenia.
Cytat z jego bloga:

I had a Vasectomy performed to permanently prevent myself from ever having biological children.

This is something I had been thinking about doing for over the previous 4 years, and I feel it is the single most important decision anyone can make (even more than going Vegan).

I made this decision for many reasons, but the top of the list is for the well being of this planet and all it's inhabitants....

For the suffering of the world, I free myself of the necessity to care and feed for my own kind and therefore enable myself to help those already alive. With out children of my own I will be able to care for more non-humyns and Humyns alike than I would be otherwise able to.

For Womyn Liberation. Because I would never want any of my female partners to have to go through the hardship and ordeal of an unplanned pregnancy and possible subsequent abortion. For all womyn of the world who have been forced to endure the repercussions of irresponsible men, I will stand up and be counted as one who takes responsibility for my reproduction.

For Humanity. For the 100 million children who go to sleep homeless tonight. For the millions of orphans who will die because there is no one to love them, there will be one more home open to them. For the 3rd world citizens who would otherwise die so that my American offspring can live. (We as Americans use 1/3 of the worlds resources yet make up only 1/20 of the worlds population. If any people are to stem their population growth, I believe it should begin with the first world Nations.)

All of the arguments I have heard for having biological children thus far have been based in Selfishness, "I want my own child!" Laziness, "Adopting Children is Hard." or Arrogance "But my child will be different."
These are unacceptable in a World where children are starving to death. By having Biological children you are condemning the impoverished of the the world to death. If you have the desire, the ability and resources to Care for, Love and Protect a child of your own, than you have all the requirements to save an innocent child's life from unimaginable suffering.

Procreation in this day and age is subsequent to Murder of a child you could otherwise save, and this is no exaggeration!
hxxp://www.myspace.com/xk.../blog/420922126

kilka fajnych rysunków w tym temacie;

Odpowiedz do tematu